- Please request CARDIAC medicine refills during your visits, if possible.
- When you have no less than one week of medication remaining, please have your pharmacy fax a refill request to the office.
- If you call the office about your prescription your call will be routed to your doctors medical assistant, we will try to return your call on the same business day; calls after 4:00pm will be returned next business day, however, it may take longer to review your record with your cardiologist, who may be in the hospital.
- Refills cannot be handled after regular office hours.
- We do not call out to mail away pharmacies, but we can fax to them if you provide the necessary paperwork.
Medical assistant's direct numbers:
- Paige: 817-410-5069
- Michelle: 817-410-5066